- Diamond tipped
- Wet drilling
- For all "hard" materials, e.g.
- Porcelaine stoneware
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Central cooling through the façade drill bit.
- Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for anchors.
- Please find documents with relevance to building regulations under approvals.
- Adjust the insertion depth and monitor the life time of the façade drill bit with the aid of the depth control guide.
- Only for drilling machines, which are designed to drill consistant with the front side of the panel
- For KEIL chucks / undercut drilling machines.
- Recommended rotational speed > 7,000 rpm.
- Water pressure > 4 bar
- Usage of the cooling lubricant 532 500 035 will prolong the life time of the diamond tipped façade drill bit significantly and protect the parts covered in cooling water from corrosion.
|Insertion depth (hs) [mm]||10/15|
|Drill Hole Ø [mm]||7|
|Undercut Ø [mm]||9|
|Height undercut [mm]||1,3|
|Countersink Ø [mm]||15|