For the invisible, back-sided attachment of reveal or lintel panels.
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Manufactured stone
- Laminate (HPL)
- Synthetic material
- Fibre cement
- Glass ceramics
- The screwed in threaded pin must fit flush with the tip of the anchor sleeve.
- Use according to approval and KEIL assembly instructions for anchors.
- Please find documents with relevance to building regulations under approvals.
- Relevant approvals and consents are available on request.
- Assembly tools (e. g. screw-in tool) on request.
- Ratchet nut in quality A4.
|Insertion depth||15 mm|
|Leg length||100/60 mm|
|Centre distance||50/35 mm|
|Leg width||60/40 mm|
|Leg thickness||8/5 mm|
|Further dimensions on request.|